Our visors are made from Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) designed with quality and safety in mind.
These face visors offer significant eye, mouth and nose protection and can be utilised for any work place environment.
Visor Angle adjustment.
These safe distance visors are all CE certified the face shields are made out of top quality clear polyethylene plastic which is supplied with a protective cover which must be removed before use to ensure crystal clear visibility. The shields are also anti fog and extremely light weight ensuring user comfort at all times. Our Tilt visor also has an angle adjuster which further enhances comfort for the wearer. In addition the visor panel when used can be fully recycled
- Certified Product view document
- Lightweight Face Shield
- Glass-clear visor - made from high quality plastic
- Adjustable strap to fit all sizes
- Visor can be lifted (when working at a computer for example)
- To open and remove the visor, use the headband which avoids touching contagious material on the visor
- Ideal to prevent the spread of infections such as COVID-19
- Protective outer layer
- Use in any work environment
- Easy and quick to assemble
Visor thickness: 0.5mm, strap thickness 1.5mm, retaining strap with microporous rubber.
Delivery & returns
Our shipping basket will calculate your delivery costs. Please note that delivery estimates are subject to stock availability.
Please read our full delivery policy here.
Please read our full returns policy here.