These organic cotton and bamboo socks are a super soft treat for you or your friends feet. Thoughts fabrics are sustainable, natural and organic or recycled. Bamboo learns quick, cooling you down or warming you up. It’s silky soft to touch. And it’s just as gentle on the environment too; growing fast and using minimal resources. Thought cotton is different because it’s organic. Spun with care and comfort, it’s softer, kind to your skin and so much gentler on the planet.
- Bamboo is a gentle fabric that is extremely soft. This is why Thought socks so ideal for people with sensitive skin.
- Using only natural fibres
- Soft, Gentle Fabric
- Keeps Feet Warm in Winter & Cool in the Summer
- Naturally Antibacterial & Anti-fungal
- Seamless toe and heel for added comfort
- Has a relaxed fit top for people who suffer from circulation problems
- Produced from factories qualified for the Oeko-Tex 100 standard and ISO14001 certificate
Made of incredibly soft bamboo and organic cotton blend, these sustainable socks are naturally breathable, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-static so your feet (and the planet) stay happy and healthy. Bamboo has antibacterial properties due an antimicrobial bio-agent called “bamboo kun”, which is found naturally in the fibre. Bamboo fibres drastically reduce foot odour. Only our organic cotton is organic, all our other fabrics are a mix of natural, sustainable or recycled.
Wave goodbye to rubbing, chafing and discomfort. Bamboo socks help the foot stay dry and reduce the risk of fungus on the toenails or Athlete’s Foot