One pair per pack. Prevents bunion formation and strengthens abductor hallucis, thus improving walking. Reduces friction and swelling and mildly separates toes, reducing daily foot fatigue. Only 3mm thick, can be worn with footwear. Made from thin and durable elastic fabric material.
The corrective sock stretches and re-aligns the big toe, it releases built up tension and at the same time it relives and comforts the the foot.
Made from Elsternet.
A bunion (Hallux Valgus) is the condition that the big toe is angled excessively towards the second toe and a bony lump appears on the side of the big toe. Eventually, the area gets inflamed, and the entire joint becomes still and painful. As the condition gets worse, the big toe rubs on the second toe, or pushes it up out of place, thus the toes are deformed (hammer toe) and calluses are formed.
Helps with sprain stabilisation, foot pain (metatarsalgia) and heel pain.
Designed by Podiatrist Emmanouil Arvanitakis. The pack contains one left and one right foot sock.
Wash at 30°. We recommend replacement after 6 months.
Causes of the disorder
• Inherited (genetic) factors
• Auto-immune diseases
• Flat Feet
• High heeled and narrow toed shoes
• Hypermobility of the first ray
Bunions most commonly affect women
It has been reported that bunion symptoms occur nine times more frequently in women than in men. Tight fitting shoes, especially high-heeled and narrow toed shoes might increase the risk for bunion formation.
Advantages for the health of our feet and body
• It prevents bunion formation
• It decelerates and inhibits bunion advancement
• It reduces pressure on metatarsal
• It reduces the pain under the foot and heel pain
• It keeps the foot stable during walking
• It helps post surgery recovery of the bunion
The Corrective Sock is sutible for
The Sock is suitable for everybody irrespective of age and sex, but more particulary for:
• Women, who are more likely to form a bunion
• Atheletes, who need support due to daily intense physical exercise
• Children who need support for their foot arch and foot stability. Furthermore, it helps for better performance in their sports activities (football, basketball, ballet etc)
• Wearing the corrective sock strengtherns adbuctor hallucis, thus improving walking
• It reduces friction and swelling and it mildly seperates toes, hence reducing daily fatigue
• Moreover, it helps with sprain stabilization, foot pain (metatarsalgia ) and heel pain.
UK 2 - 3.5, UK 4 - 6.5, UK 7 - 10, UK 10.5 - 13,
Delivery & returns
Please see our costs below. Our shipping basket will calculate your delivery costs. Please note that delivery estimates are subject to stock availability.
UK Mainland Under £25 - £2.95 (Royal Mail) Most items under £25 will be sent by Royal Mail First Class. This does not guarantee next day delivery. If you order before our daily delivery cut off time of 2:30pm, items delivered by Royal Mail usually arrive within 1 to 5 working days.
UK Mainland Over £25 - FREE (DPD Courier) Order over £25 and delivery to mainland UK is Free.
UK Highlands, Northern & Southern Ireland & Outer Areas - £5.94 under £100, Free over £100 (DPD Courier)
DPD Courier Deliveries are sent on a next day service for UK mainland and 48 hour service for northern Ireland, southern Ireland, Scottish Irelands and highlands. This means 'next day' from the day we dispatch the order. Depending on the time of your order, you will usually receive your goods in 1 - 2 working days.
Jersey - £5.94 under £100, Free over £100 (DPD Courier)
Please read our full returns policy here.