When combined, PP20-A and PP20-B can be used for moulding inter-digital wedges, toe separators, dorsal toe protectors and orthodigital splints.
This item consists of one 250g tub of PP20-A, one 250g tub of PP20-B and a measuring spoon.
- Total working time approximately 2 minutes (higher temperatures reduce the time, lower temperatures extend the time).
- Setting time approximately 4 minutes.
- Do not wear latex gloves while mixing.
- Keep lids tightly closed when storing.
- Store at temperature between -5°C & 30°C.
Add equal parts of PP20-A to equal parts of PP20-B. For 1-2 minutes thoroughly mix the two components by hand until a homogeneous colour is obtained. Mix gently in order to avoid air bubbles from being entrapped.
- Low linear shrinkage.
- Good mechanical properties.
- No release of toxic substances before and after polymerisation.
- Excellent compromise between hardness and resistance to tearing.
Delivery & returns
Our shipping basket will calculate your delivery costs. Please note that delivery estimates are subject to stock availability.
Please read our full delivery policy here.
Please read our full returns policy here.