OrthoSole insoles provide the perfect fit, just for you. The removable support pads gives you six different combinations to let you completely customize your insole to match your body, foot and lifestyle. That means more comfort and stability for a body that feels and performs better in everything you do.
The custom supports are changed by removing the pink/blue sections off the bottom of the insole via the velcro.
For football boots we recommend one size smaller.
Two Kinds of Adjustment for a Custom Fit:
Macro Adjustments through Orthosole’s Adjustable Support System
Arch Pad: Provides support, control and alignment of your foot and body for better biomechanical performance
Metatarsal Pad: Improves weight distribution, cushion and protection to the ball of the foot, reducing impact and body pain
Micro Adjustments through Orthosole’s exclusive heat and pressure - sensitive PORON Urethane layer
Relief of foot pressure points to make feet, legs and body feel great. Conforms to the shape of the foot for that personalised fit.
- Moisture-wicking nylon fibres keep feet cooler, drier and more comfortable
- Abrasion-resistant for longer insole life
- Antimicrobial for fighting foot odour and helping bacterial and fungus growth
- Heat-and pressure-sensitive layer conforms to the shape of the foot
- Optimises distribution of eight to prevent pressure concentrations in weight-bearing areas of the foot
- Ultra-light foam for superior cushioning while walking and running
- Thermoplastic component that helps stabilise the ankle joints during foot strike
- Properly guides the foot during every ground contact from heel to toe
Gel Heel Insert
- Eases impact during heel strike while walking and running
EVA Arch Pad
- Provides support, control and alignment of your foot and body
VA Metatarsal Pad
- Improves weight distribution, cushion and protection to the ball of the foot
Morton's Neuroma & Metatarsalgia , Bunion, Arch Pain, Ball Of Foot Pain, Flat Feet,
UK Men 7-7.5, UK Men 8 - 8.5, UK Men 9 - 9.5, UK Men 10 - 10.5, UK Men 11 - 11.5, UK Men 12 - 12.5, UK Women 3 - 3.5, UK Women 4 - 4.5, UK Women 5 - 5.5, UK Women 6 - 6.5, UK Women 7 - 7.5, UK Women 8 - 8.5, UK Men 6 - 6.5, UK Men 13 - 13.5, UK Women 1- 1.5, UK Women 2- 2.5,
Delivery & returns
Please see our costs below. Our shipping basket will calculate your delivery costs. Please note that delivery estimates are subject to stock availability.
UK Mainland Under £25 - £2.95 (Royal Mail) Most items under £25 will be sent by Royal Mail First Class. This does not guarantee next day delivery. If you order before our daily delivery cut off time of 2:30pm, items delivered by Royal Mail usually arrive within 1 to 5 working days.
UK Mainland Over £25 - FREE (DPD Courier) Order over £25 and delivery to mainland UK is Free.
UK Highlands, Northern & Southern Ireland & Outer Areas - £5.94 under £100, Free over £100 (DPD Courier)
DPD Courier Deliveries are sent on a next day service for UK mainland and 48 hour service for northern Ireland, southern Ireland, Scottish Irelands and highlands. This means 'next day' from the day we dispatch the order. Depending on the time of your order, you will usually receive your goods in 1 - 2 working days.
Jersey - £5.94 under £100, Free over £100 (DPD Courier)
Please read our full returns policy here.