A silicone self-adhesive gel dressing used to protect against rubbing and pressure on sensitive areas.
• The 1mm sheets provide excellent protection for the hallux valgus or blisters after treatment.
• The 2mm sheets provide ideal protection against excess pressure on sensitive areas especially callus or hard skin after treatment.
•Epithelium29 Gel Square 20cm x 20cm Plain Gel 2.2m (no material)
• Epithelium Gel is ideal for redistributing pressure.
• Contains no glue as the gel formulation itself is adhesive.
• Comes in single fabric sided (where gel is exposed) or double fabric sided.
• Apply Omnifix or an equivalent to maintain the bandage in place.
• Can be washed up to 7 times without losing its properties.
• Washable and re-usable.
• Size: 20cm x 20cm. Easy to cut to size.
Blisters, Bunion, Calluses,
20x20cm 1mm 1 face, 20x20cm 2mm 1 face, 20x20cm 2mm 2 faces, Epithelium29 Gel Square 20cm x 20cm Plain Gel 2.2m,
Delivery & returns
Please see our costs below. Our shipping basket will calculate your delivery costs. Please note that delivery estimates are subject to stock availability.
UK Mainland Under £50 - £3.95 (Royal Mail) Most items under £50 will be sent by Royal Mail First Class. This does not guarantee next day delivery. If you order before our daily delivery cut off time of 2:30pm, items delivered by Royal Mail usually arrive within 1 to 5 working days.
UK Mainland Over £50 - FREE (DPD Courier) Order over £50 and delivery to mainland UK is Free.
UK Highlands, Northern & Southern Ireland & Outer Areas - £5.94 under £100, Free over £100 (DPD Courier)
DPD Courier Deliveries are sent on a next day service for UK mainland and 48 hour service for northern Ireland, southern Ireland, Scottish Irelands and highlands. This means 'next day' from the day we dispatch the order. Depending on the time of your order, you will usually receive your goods in 1 - 2 working days.
Jersey - £5.94 under £100, Free over £100 (DPD Courier)
Please read our full returns policy here.