We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
At Feetlife, we always want to provide you with the best possible shopping experience and fulfil your orders exactly as you've requested. In order to do this, we collect information including name, address, telephone number, email address and, when necessary, credit card information, so that we are able to:
- Process and track your order
- Provide the services you request
- Contact you about the status of an order
- Send you promotional offers we believe will be of interest to you
- Send you Newsletters, if requested
- Identify your product and service preferences
- Customise our communications to you
- Provide information concerning products you have purchased
When you make a purchase, or create an account on our web site, your transactional information is transmitted in a safe, encrypted format.
We will not transfer or share your information with an outside agent without your consent.
We appreciate the trust you place in Feetlife, and we are committed to respecting your privacy and the security of your personal information. We always welcome your questions and feedback. For privacy-related issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Occasionally we provide links on our web site to other sites we think you will enjoy and benefit from. These sites operate independently of Feetlife and have established their own privacy and security policies. For the best online experience, we strongly encourage you to review these policies at any site you visit.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie". Cookie is a small data file that is stored by your Web browser on your computer. Cookies enable you to place an order on our Web site. They also allow us to enhance and personalise your online shopping experience, so that the information you receive is more relevant to you.
- Remember what items are in your shopping basket
- Recognise you when you return to our web site
- Enable you to use Express Checkout, if you have created an account at www.feetlife.co.uk
- Study how our customers navigate through our web site and which products they request in site searches.
- Ensure we can track your purchases for our affiliate programme
We wish you a pleasant and safe shopping experience with us.