How to place an order online.
An order can be placed online in just five easy steps.
- If you see a product you would like to purchase, simply click the "Add to cart" button and that item will be placed in your shopping cart, where it will be saved until you are ready. You can also delete these items by clicking om the 'Shopping Basket button on the left of the page and then click the boxes under the heading “Remove”.
- When you have finished shopping, click the “Checkout” button on the right of the page. Here you can view the items you selected while shopping. Please check that the quantities and sizes are correct before proceeding with any transactions.
- Then select the Delivery area to which you would like the items delivered. It is essential that you select the correct country to ensure that the items reach you and also so that no extra postage is charged. When you have checked that the information is correct, please click the "Proceed to checkout" button underneath your order.
- If you you have not already done so you now need to either register as a new customer or sign in using your email address and password. You will now be able to view a final order summary and a grand total figure which also includes any postage and packaging costs. Please once again check that the items displayed and the delivery address are correct before clicking the ‘Pay by credit/ debit card’ button under your order.
- Please provide your credit/ debit card details as instructed, ensuring that all the details are correct and as they appear on the card.PLEASE NOTE THE BILLING ADDRESS MUST BE THE ADDRESS TO WHICH YOUR CREDIT/DEBIT CARD IS REGISTERED. When you have checked that the details are correct, please read our terms and conditions and tick the box to state that you agree with them. You may now click the button to send the order details using Thawte secure encryption ensuring that your card details are safe at all times. You will receive an email confirming your order and the money will only be taken from your account at the point when we dispatch your order.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or by calling us on 01484 462299.